Saturday, October 6, 2012

Krazy Book Lady is Open for Guest Reviews

Would you like to post a guest review on Krazy Book Lady? Since my home life has gotten so hectic, I haven't been able to keep up with my reading, and I have really gotten behind on writing reviews. So now I am opening up the blog for guest reviews.

If you would like to write a review for any upcoming release or any new release, just let me know. I will accept reviews from any genre. Please note that I will not post books with covers which are not family friendly nor will I post reviews which are not family friendly.

Any guest review that is posted on Krazy Book Lady will include a brief bio and a link to your blog, if applicable.

If you are interested in having your review featured on Krazy Book Lady, just email me at krazybooklady(AT)gmail(DOT)com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs