Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox, vol. 9

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren.

I did not do an IMM last week since it was Christmas weekend, so this is what I have received in the last 2 weeks.

WON!
Battle for Cascadia by Kenneth G. Bennett
Won from the Novel Publicity Whirlwind Tour
Since I already have signed copies of both The Gaia Wars and Battle for Cascadia, this copy will be used in a future giveaway or is going to be donated to a local library.

GIFT
 Alice Bliss by Laura Harrington
Received through Where's Alice Bliss.
I will get this registered with BookCrossing.com soon after the beginning of the year, after it is read and reviewed, and then I will "release" it to another book review blogger to read, review, and release. Find out how to get my copy of Alice Bliss.

In My Mailbox for review:



Love Lifted Me by Sara Evans with Rachel Hauck
Expected publication: January 2012
(Already read and reviewed because I needed to get the review done.)






Summer of Secrets by Charlotte Hubbard
Expected publication: February 1, 2012






The Bridge Club by Patricia Sands







Savvy Saving: Couponing Secrets from the Stockpiling Moms by Melissa Jennings & Shelley King
Expected publication: January 2012







Unhallowed Ground by Mel Starr








Firelight by Kristen Callihan
Expected Publication: February 2012






Midnight Reckoning by Kenda Leigh Castle
Expected Publication: January 2012







The Day No One Played Together by Donalisa Helsley






BONUS!
I also got a signed Farsighted postcard from Emlyn Chand!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-14_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great group of books! I totally forgot about Book Crossings! I should log back in to that service, and maybe drop a few books. I hope you enjoy your new book, and thanks for sharing!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs With Pictures from Pinkparis1233
Use Your Imagination Designs